Our modern, ISO-9001:2015, ISO 140001 & OHSAS 18001 certified foundry spread over 100,000 sq ft is dedicated to creating quality iron castings for your business. With various in-house facilities and infrastructure Vijay Technnocrats can tackle any job--whether you require one hundred or one million castings annually.
With two solid-state thyristor controlled, medium frequency induction furnaces, with a combined annual melting capacity of 9000 MT, Vijay Technnocrats offers greater process flexibility and highly consistent quality products.
Our state of art equipments for Sand Mixing, Mold Making & Handling Systems and Sand Reclamation are second to none. We manufacture casting using following processes.
- Green Sand Molding - we have ARPA-450 with flask size of 520 mm x 520 mm & 650 mm x 650 mm with casting weight up to 45 kg (single piece) can be produced.
- No-bake Molding - we have installed continuous mixer from WES Australia, of 10 mt/hr capacity with compaction table and sand plant equipped with fluidized bed cooler classifier which can reclaim the foundry sand. We can produce molds of size 2.5 m x 2.5 m x 1 m for up to 1.8 metric tonnes.
- Cold Box & Shell Molding - being used for small castings for up to 20 kg
Our centralized cleaning and finishing facility ensures every casting is quickly and thoroughly processed, no matter the size. We use Hanger Shot Blast Machine with capacity of up to 1MT.
We have full-fledged in-house fettling shop equipped with electric and pneumatic machines including 48 & 60 inch table-type shot blasting machines to handle up to 6000 tonnes of castings annually.
We utilize highly efficient, compact and sound protected nozzle blast system for cleaning intricate internal cavities in the castings.
Pattern Shop & Development Department
Our in-house pattern shop is having rack system for preserving vast number of patterns and fully staffed with skilled craftsmen to maintain the integrity of the pattern. The development department plays a crucial role in:
- Feasibility study
- Total design of tooling and methoding
- Using simulation software to troubleshoot prior to production
- Product improvement
- Cost savings
- Quick prototyping
All pattern equipment is verified for the accuracy of dimensions before taking to production.